Backyard Storytimes are designed for the whole family – all ages with a caregiver.
The storytime will last about 30 minutes and will include songs, stories, and nursery rhymes.
• Weather permitting – Storytime will be canceled if it is raining.
• Parking is available on either side of Sixth Street located behind the library.
• Access to the Backyard Storytime is not available from inside the library.
• Bring a blanket or chairs for your family to sit together. Please wear masks until your family is seated.
• Sit near a green flag in order to social distance.
• The area is not shaded.
Contact the library’s Storytime Coordinators: